You are here
Call for EXCOM Nominations
Thursday, March 9, 2017 - 8:21am
- In accordance with the Article IX of the 2017 AUSA MG Harry Green Aberdeen Chapter bylaws, the Chapter is accepting nominations for the following positions on the Executive Committee.
- Vice President
- The term of fulfillment for this election is July 2017-June 2019.
- Nominations for these positions may be made by
- APG AUSA chapter member in good standing on behalf of him or her self
- APG AUSA chapter member in good standing, on behalf of another chapter member in good standing.
- Nominations must be received NLT 27 February 2017 and sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please fill out and sign the attached form, scan it and attach to your email.
- Personnel nominated for a position will be notified NLT 3 March.
- Interviews for nominees will be set up and held between 3 March and 10 April.
- The final slate for nomination will be presented to the current AUSA Executive Board and submitted to the membership via email and published on the website NLT 3 May. A vote for the acceptance of the slate will be held at the May General Membership Luncheon. In order to vote you must be present at the luncheon and be a member in good standing of the local chapter.
- Questions may be sent to: email@example.com